Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Artist - Kerri Settle - Painter

From time to time I intend to feature an artist of interest & inspiration to me, so here is the first:

I discovered artist, Kerri Settle, on ebay offering small & large contemporary oil paintings in an impressionistic style. Her landscapes usually evoke a dreamy state of mind and always take me someplace far back in my memories I long to return to.  I delighted to own a number of her works. She is a prolific painter and very affordable. She paints mostly landscapes and still life. 

On her blog she has been offering a monthly painting giveaway! What a great offer! I hope you will leave a comment on her blog and have a look at her work. Her main web site is Sirenic Art. Visit both her blog and website to see her variety of work.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Thanks so much! I was just checking to see if you had a blog the other day so I'm very happy you decided to start one. I'll add you to the artist list on the sidebar of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the link on your blog! I never tire of looking at your paintings.

    ReplyDelete